Meet Dylan; Born with a tumour wrapped around his spinal cord, he survived a three-year battle to live and has been achieving ever since. Dylan is honoured to have received an Order of Australia medal in 2009 at the age of 18.
He also is a:
- Three Time Paralympic Gold Medallist
- Four Time Paralympic Medallist in two sports.
- 7 x Grand Slam Quad Singles Champion
- 2018 ITF Wheelchair Tennis Quad Singles Year End World Number 1
- 2016 Newcombe Medallist
- Charity Founder, Business Owner, Radio Host, TV Presenter, Global Keynote Speaker, Best Selling Author, Social Advocate, Game Changer.