Farah Madon is the director of the company Vista Access Architects that specialises in providing Disability Access Consultancy Services.
Farah is an ACAA Accredited Access Consultant, Livable Housing Registered Assessor, Changing Places Registered Assessor and NDIS- SDA (Specialist Disability Accommodation) Consultant.
Farah contributes on a number of Boards and Management Committees in relation to access for people with disabilities including being
- Vice President of the Association of Consultants in Access Australia
- Member of the Livable Housing Australia’s Industry Reference Group,
- Member of Australian Institute of Architect’s National Access Work Group,
- Member of the Australian Standards ME 64 Committee which is responsible for the Australian Standards related to Access for people with disabilities such as AS1428
- Community Representative Member of Penrith City Council’s Access Committee.
Farah is the Lead Technical writer of the NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation Design Standard and the Editor of Access Insight Magazine which is a bimonthly publication of the ACAA on accessibility matters.
Farah has been awarded the 2019 Penrith Citizen of the Year award for championing accessibility equality for all on a national level and being a key voice in advocating for and representing the needs of local residents with access needs in the City of Penrith.